Each year is divided into two semesters. Following is the Fee Structure for programs delivered at MASC. Fee are in INR and applicable only to Indian Nationals. For International Student Fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fee||Sem – I||Sem – II||Sem – III||Sem – IV||Sem – V||Sem – VI||Total|
|M.Sc Film Technology||60000||60000||60000||60000||-||-||240000|
|PG Diploma in Film Technology||90000||90000||-||-||-||-||180000|
|PG Diploma in Mass Communication||60000||60000||-||-||-||-||120000|
|Online Diploma in Advertising & Journalism||55000||55000||-||-||-||-||110000|
|Online Diploma in Social Media Marketing||55000||55000||-||-||-||-||110000|
|Certificate Program in 3D Animation||55000||55000||-||-||-||-||110000|
|Certificate in Graphic Design and VFX||30000||30000||-||-||-||-||60000|
|Certificate in Mobile Apps. Development||30000||30000||-||-||-||-||60000|
- Above Fee is only for Tuition, Infrastructure, Laboratory, Equipments and Study Materials.
- Excursion, Mess & Hostel, Transportation fee are optional
- Examination Fee of Rs 2500/- per semester shall be paid at the time of exam directly to University
- Re-exam and arrear fee are extra.
- The college does not assist / liaise for any Educational Bank Loans.
- Cash / DD / Online transfer / Credit / Debit Cards are the prescribed mode of Fee Payment
- No refund of fee shall be entertained for any reason once the student is registered with University